2016 TransTaurus Event Format & Rules in brief; – 2016 event will ride through 3 stages.
– Aside of announced rules, UCI General Rules & MTB Rules will be applied.
– Riders cannot use smaller wheel diameter than 26″ inch mountain bike.
– Event will be ridden as stages.
– Start and finish will be Kemer city center, all categories will take a mass start.
– GPS and mobile phones are free to use. There will be check-points along the course which won’t be announced, so shortcuts will be avoided. The riders who don’t pass those check points will be disqualified.
– All stages will have markings with high standard.
– Riders cannot use smaller wheel diameter than 26″ inch mountain bike; other type bicycles will not be allowed.
– The riders below 18 years old are not allowed.
– Riders have to carry their race number during the race.
– Riders have to wear their helmets during the race.
– During this event, fairplay and sports spirit are foremost. All riders are responsible from each other on the course.
– The rider who finishes the all stages within applied rules with minimum time will be the winner.
– There won’t be any exception about rules.
– Riders need to carry their own food & hydration. There will be food & hydration points but there won’t be any transportation of your own food & hydration.
– Riders will be self sufficient on the course and will solve their own mechanical problems. Technical assistance will be given in race headquarters by organization with limited possibilities.
– Race rules, race course and race date can be revised or change by organisation.
– There won’t any refunds or cancellations 1 week prior to event.
– Race rules can be revised for improved safety and necessity.